The Smartest Way to Retrieve Health Records
Correlate Health Medical Records Retrieval & Specialist Services platform provides a faster and more efficient way to access clinical data from thousands of healthcare providers and organizations. Correlate’s professional platform provides a variety of medical records and healthcare services to meet and exceed your data needs.
Correlate Health, Inc., is a digital health company that focuses on the development, acquisitions, and investments of healthcare meaningful use applications, web services, and data transformation tools.
Promoting Interoperability Program (formerly Meaningful Use) is a national initiative to implement information technology for the ultimate purpose of improving patient care.
Correlate® is a secure HIPAA compliant platform built to benefit both patients and healthcare teams.
Correlate provides a complete digital health management marketplace to serve healthcare organizations, patients, and care teams all within one platform.
Correlate Health gives stakeholders the tools they need to retrieve valuable health data instantly and seamlessly.
Healthcare providers and care teams can retrieve the patient healthcare data they need for the continuity of care and to streamline their workflow.
Patients and healthcare consumers have a faster and more efficient way to access their electronic health records in real-time.
Remote patient monitoring (RPM), decision-making tools, patient-facing apps, device management, media assets for patient education, and more – all at your fingertips!
Correlate Health’s provides access to authorized data from thousands of vendors instantly with our APIs and SaaS.
A turnkey telemedicine solution, a now covered entity that can facilitate virtual care visits with board-certified physicians and clinicians,
Correlate can facilitate reviews of medical records, medication reconciliation, review systems, and triage.
With a seamless retrieval system, physicians and care teams can examine complete medical records of their patients in advance of an appointment.
CMS approved CPT codes for remote patient monitoring (RPM) enables fast provider reimbursement.
How It Works
1. Submit the basic demographic information to identify the care sites that have the clinical records on a particular patient.
2. Provide the patient consent and medical records are automatically imported electronically from 3rd party EMR systems into your Correlate Health portal.
3. Access the patient's chart and review a complete set of medical records from multiple care sites to inform patient care.
4. Data is securely stored on HIPAA compliant platform, reducing the storage and technical burden on the customer.
5. Clients can export or retrieve consolidated Continuity of Care Documents (CCDs) individually or in bulk.
We Are Digital Health
Medical Records Retrieval
& Specialist Services in today's market"
As Seen On
Please provide your contact information. Correlate Health product specialists will contact you shortly.
1029 N. Peachtree Parkway #112
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Our Reg CF Is Now Open